1. Awareness and education campaigns on mental health and psychosocial support targeting schools, public places, health facilities and others.
2. Remote psychological counseling services (hotline).
3. Providing specialized psychological counseling and individual and group psychological support.
4. Referring cases to external parties, i.e. service providers (legal - shelter - emergency response)
5. Providing psychological and social support and counseling services, targeting all groups, especially the groups most vulnerable to mental illness, such as displaced persons, cancer patients, kidney failure patients, female prisoners, and juveniles.
6. Implementation of economic empowerment programs, cash assistance and food distribution.
7. Raising awareness and providing psychological and social support for people with special needs.
8. Providing psychological support programs for children.
9. Training psychology students and volunteers in the humanitarian field, mental health and psychosocial support.
10. Training doctors and workers in the health and development sector in providing psychological and social support.
11. Training the cadres working in the psychological support centers of the foundation.